A spring-ready pasta that can be ready in less than 30 minutes. Creamy Pesto Pasta Begin by cooking pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water – 2 tablespoons-ish. Allow to cook until al dente; drain well and return to pot or large mixing bowl. Use any type of pasta you wish. Instead of […]
Spring is here – or is it? Despite the cool temperature and fluctuating weather, the Spring BIRCHBOX Travel Pack Giveaway is here to kick-start the warmer months. 2 winners will be selected at random to win 1 of 2 Travel Packs filled with assorted goods from BIRCHBOX and myself.
The contest will run from Thursday, March 26 – Friday, April 3 (11:59 EDT).
The following products will be divided among the 2 Travel Packs:
- Davines OI Shampoo + Conditioner
- Harvey Prince Imperial Gardenia
- Michael Todd Moisture Lite Lotion Non-Oily Hydrating Moisturizer
- Temple Spa Peace Be Still Calming Face & Body Balm
- Jelly Pong Pong GLOW GETTER Highlighter
- Sumita Color Contrast Eyeliner
- Fekkai Blowout Hair Refresher Dry Shampoo
- Not Soap, Radio Body Wash – Joy Inducing
- theBalm® cosmetics Read My Lips™ Lip Gloss
- Neil George Shampoo + Conditioner
- theBalm® cosmetics Stainiac
- Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash
- Macadamia Professional™ Healing Oil Spray
- eos Lip Balm – Honeysuckle Honeydew
- Plus special surprise bonuses for both winners!
The winner will be notified directly on Saturday, April 04 at 12 pm (EDT).
Fill out the form below in its entirety to be eligible for the giveaway. One entry per person – duplicates will be disqualified. Feel free to share the giveaway as a lot more coming soon.
This isn’t a sponsored giveaway; it’s more so the items throughout the year I had no use for and didn’t want to waste. Learn more about BIRCHBOX by visiting www.birchbox.com.
PSA before the Unboxing: It’s time for the Spring BIRCHBOX Travel Pack Giveaway! All you have to do is enter by filling out the form on the next blog post (CLICK HERE) – that’s it! Depending on how many items I stack up over time will determine the frequency of the giveaways. 2 winners will be […]
A flavorful orange sauce with a sweet-citrusy flair. As someone who enjoys anything citrus, I finally got around to making Chinese inspired Orange Sauce. The original plan was to make orange chicken but shrimp happens [happened]. This sauce is quick and easy to make. Random fact: Who doesn’t like orange juice?! …Me. Still can’t drink it to this […]