The ashy to classy edition I suppose – a majority of the box is moisturizers. Sure I like lotion but kinda meh box this month.
“Products I don’t use will be combined into a GIVEAWAY. Why not? I don’t like wasting things, but anyway.”
Fav in the BOX: Nothing this time around!
The rest of the BOX:
- Supergoop!® City Sunscreen Serum (full size $42) – With Spring up the street around the corner and 5 blocks away, having an extra SPF 30 serum can’t hurt.
- Mighty Leaf Tea – Tea Pouches (full size $9.95/15 pouches) – I’m a tea drinker, I usually stick to my staples but I’ll give these a try. Besides who can resist Organic African Nectar (haha).
- INIKA Certified Organic Eye Liner(full size $20)- More makeup! That I won’t be wearing. This is going into the giveaway box. BTW it’s green.
- Air Repair Rescue Balm All-Purpose Skin Salve and Lip Balm (full size $12) – I’ll most likely use this as a lip balm, as I am not a dry person but when ashy it would take a lot more than a salve to solve it.
- Gilchrist & Soames London Collection Body Lotion (full size $16) – Lotion! It has a faint/not annoying scent. Based on the size it’s a good addition for you bag/car/etc.
- FINDS: Ghirardelli Intense Dark Cherry Tango – I’m a fan of dark chocolate but I’m not too sure about this one here. It was ok but nothing I’d buy full size.
I say this box is my least favorite so far. Lettuce cross our fingers for next months box!