I have classified August’s Birchbox as the monochromatic grapefruit – well 2 out of the 5 contain it. At first glance, it’s essentially filled with useful things this time around – I’m not too sure about the new-age Binaca though.
“Products I don’t use will be combined into a GIVEAWAY. Why not? I don’t like wasting things, but anyway.”
What’s in the BOX:
- Noir Long-Wear Eyeliner ($15) – This is a super-black, waterproof eyeliner that contains vitamin e and jojoba oil. I don’t do makeup but I will say this pencil is very smooth.
- Ojon rare blend™ oil Moisture Therapy (full size 45 mL $35) – I’m the most excited about this oil blend. It’s an after wash oil leave in that also provides heat protection. I have enjoyed the Ojon hair samples before so I’m sure this will work just as well. However, that price for that amount is a no go.
- Benefit Posiebalm (full size 0.10 oz. $18) – Can’t have enough lip balm. It’s slightly tinted but you can’t tell on darker skin tones. It has mango butter in it which is another plus. Again, the pricing…meh.
- Harvey Prince Ageless Body Cream (full size 12 oz./$26) – Smells great – imagine a grapefruit and mango fusion. The lotion is hypoallergenic and contains shea butter. Once again I can’t justify playing $26 for lotion.
- hello. Breath Spray (full size 7mL $11.50/pack of 3) – hello. Birchbox says your breath stinks!I haven’t tried this out as I don’t suffer from yuck mouth. It was an extra for the August box so I’ll give it a try.